Inside the pail, you’ll find a refill containing seven-layer bag with barrier technology to lock in odor and germs, a scoop & scoop holder.
1. Insert the scoop holder in the grooves on either side.
2. Insert the refill (see instructions below).
2. Start at the notch left by the tab, pull about one foot of film.
Then push down the film through the center of the rim and tie a knot at the bottom.
3. Open the lid and pull the funnel up. A lip around the inside of the unit will be visible.
Place the refill so that it sits on the lip.
Pull the handle and push the film down into the bottom chamber of the unit.
4. Push down the funnel and close the lid.
1. Scoop clumps from litter box.
2. Open lid, drop in clumps and close lid.
3. Hold down pail and pull handle – clumps are sealed away for up to 14 days for one cat.
The unique, air-tight design helps keep smells in, even when you open the lid.
1. Open the unit at the middle.
2. Use the built-in child-proof cutter to cut the bag then tie it.
3. Pull down plastic film to bottom of the unit, tie a knot & close the unit.